Sunday, August 21, 2011

Joe.

Ever since way back on Mother's Day, if Joe wakes up before me, he tries to make me breakfast in bed.  He attempts to find things that are "nutritious."  This is, of course, limited to what he is allowed to get into without making a mess so I have had some interesting breakfast combinations.  I think that my favorite has been a wrapped cheese slice with some dried cranberries on the side.  Oh, and I think that he also included goldfish crackers on that one.  This morning he brought me a yogurt.  Sometimes I get raisins.  Or dried cherries and blueberries.  Banana.  Whatever "nutritious" items he can find easily in the kitchen.  :)  Such a sweet love.  Such a heart to give.  Always trying to bless others.  Thank you God, for Joe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment